Sunday, December 18, 2011

Waiting on the Whirling Darvish

Is it Tuesday yet? We're all dying to know if the Blue Jays, indeed, posted the highest bid on Yu Darvish. I believe they did, and I believe the Nippon Ham Fighters will accept that bid. This is based on my own talks with members of the Blue Jays organization, but nobody will be 100-percent positive until MLB makes the Tuesday announcement. The good folks at Jays Journal gave 10 Reasons why the expensive acquisition of Mr. Darvish makes sense. I've seen first-hand how John Farrell helped Dice-K make the transition to Boston, and Darvish should be excited about potentially working with Farrell ... It's only Sunday. Can we skip Monday? P.S. Random swag winner today. Email me at graymatter11@aol.com.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Signore Here......I am guessing we posted the highest bid. Do not know this to be the truth but in my mind since we are now in position to make noise, the acquisitions of Darvish and Fielder would be nice Christmas Presents.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait much longer. This is killing me.

Anonymous said...

Heya! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no backup.
Do you have any solutions to protect against hackers?

Also visit my website: Code Psn Gratuit